13.5.14

MTH201 Quiz No.1 Shared by +Iza (UnSolved)



A={Birds living on the earth} is ------- set.
a finite
an infinite

If ( p XOR q ) is True, then ------------
p is True, q is True.
p is False, q is True.
p is False, q is False.
None

The inverse of the statement 'If it is pleasant outside, then I go to the park' is ----------
If it is NOT pleasant outside, then I go to the park.
If it is pleasant outside, then I do NOT go to the park.
If it is NOT pleasant outside, then I do NOT go to the park.
If I go to the park, then it is pleasant outside.

Which of the followings is the truth value of the compound statement, x > 5 iff (x^2) > 25 ?
True
False

If A=set of students of virtual university then A has been written in the..........
Tabular form
Set builder form
Descriptive form
A is not a set

If the conclusion is True for the True premises, then the argument is called as .............
valid
invalid
True
False

The converse of the conditional statement 'If I live in Quetta, then I live in Pakistan' is ---------
If I live in Pakistan, then I live in Quetta.
If I live in Pakistan, then I do Not live in Quetta.
If I do Not live in Quetta, then I do Not live in Pakistan
If I do Not live in Quetta, then I live in Pakistan


Which of the followings is the truth value of compound statement,If 3+4 = 6, then 4+1 = 3.
True
False

If p is false and q is true, then ~p biconditional q is ______.
true
false

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us your feedback & help us to improve this site.

BNK601 Online Quizzes